Muzoma takes it’s users privacy seriously.
- When registering, we ask you to complete a form that captures the essential details necessary for licensing and for enabling the creation and production of your own works.
- All payments are handled on the App Store and we DON’T have any access to payment details. We deliberately DON’T request end-user personal information such as age, sex, addresses or phone numbers meaning that in the unlikely event a compromise situation occurred, sensitive information can not be revealed.
- Our policy is not to abuse or sell your details or to send you unnecessary emails.
- Our policy is to use industry standard encryption when transmitting registration details.
- Our policy is to enforce the use of strong passwords in order to help minimise brute force guessing or dictionary attacks and registration passwords are NOT stored in plain text